Landlord & Tenant Matters
Landlord and Tenant Law is a complex area with new legislation frequently introduced.
We have an established Housing Department providing an advisory and advocacy service.
As a Rent Smart Wales Approved Training and Course Provider, we can offer training to landlords who require a license to comply with the introduction of the Housing Wales Act 2014.
Our range of services include:
• Setting up a tenancy
• Resolution of disputes during a tenancy such as; Rent Arrears, Disrepair, Anti-Social Behaviour, Breach of Tenancy Agreement,
• Ending a Tenancy
• Possession proceedings
• Deposit protection
• Civil claims/disputes
• Money Claims
• Alternative Dispute Resolution
We offer a specialised Landlord Retainer package which can be tailored to individual needs. Whether you have just one property or a portfolio, we can offer products that would benefit you for as little as £11.50 Plus VAT monthly.
We have a range of packages which can include;
• Optional initial meeting to discuss your Property Portfolio arrangements to include;
o Your obligations as a Landlord
o Your Tenant’s rights and obligations
o Advice on setting up a Tenancy in line with the rules and regulations that govern the sector
o The Tenancy deposit schemes
o Your options available to end a Tenancy and advice regarding legally evicting a Tenant
o Recommendations to assist with a successful and profitable business
o Advice to avoid common pit falls to avoid expensive litigation – prevention is better than cure.
• Optional initial assessment of your property portfolio arrangements to include: -
o Review of Tenancy Agreement
o Review of Will or Testamentary position affecting your portfolio
o Title and Boundary issues
• 10% discount against other work including conveyancing, litigation and other services.
• Initial telephone consultation on any new matter
• Discounted Seminar Rates
• Wills or deed storage included without additional charges.
Initial dedicated point of contact for all your legal enquiries. An opportunity to talk to a trusted adviser – PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE– AVOID EXPENSIVE PROBLEMS BEFORE THEY ARISE.
Charges from £11.50 + VAT per month